For anyone that is unfamiliar with how to add the Polygon network to your MetaMask wallet or how to bridge your current Ethereum-based $BONDLY tokens onto Polygon, we have created a handy guide that you can use below!
If you are looking to purchase Polygon $BONDLY please visit our liquidity pool on Quickswap.
Token address: 0x64ca1571d1476b7a21C5aaf9f1a750A193A103C0
How to connect your Ethereum wallet to the Polygon Network
- Select “Settings” from the drop down menu on the top right screen
- Select “Networks”
- Select “Add Network”
- Insert information below
Network Name: Polygon
New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
How to add $BONDLY as a custom Token on Polygon Network
- Select “Import Tokens”
- Enter “Token Contract Address”
$Bondly (Polygon Network) Address:
- Select “Add Custom Token”
Your Polygon Network $BONDLY will now be reflected under “Assets”.
Bridge $BONDLY from Polygon Network to Ethereum Network
- Please visit: https://wallet.polygon.technology/bridge/
- Connect your Metamask Wallet / Connected to the “Polygon Network”
- Select “Polygon Bridge”
- Select “Deposit”
Select $BONDLY, and enter the amount you would like to bridge
- Complete the transaction with “Transfer”