Your new $BONDLY token is waiting for you. Below describes the step-by-step process to add the token to your Metamask wallet.
- Go to the footer of the Claim page
Ethereum Mainnet: 0x91dfbee3965baaee32784c2d546b7a0c62f268c9
Binance Smart Chain: 0x5D0158A5c3ddF47d4Ea4517d8DB0D76aA2e87563
2. Choose the network you want to add the new $BONDLY token for
3. Click the Metamask icon near the chosen network
4. Click “Add Token” in the appearing Metamask pop-up
5. See the new $BONDLY token in your wallet
Go to your Metamask wallet and choose the network you added the new $BONDLY token for. Then go to Assets and see your new $BONDLY tokens.
Congratulations! Your new $BONDLY tokens are now visible in your “Assets” list on your Metamask home page.